Silent Sunday

Silent Sunday

* * * * *

This entry was posted in Photography and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Silent Sunday

1. Kate says:

My perfect garden and it made me think of Stratford straightaway

Thanks for commenting everyone. Unfortunately its not my house (sob). Its Mary Arden’s cottage near Stratford upon Avon and is adjoined to a working Tudor farm – quite a nice place to visit with children. Here’s the link to find out more information – http://www.shakespeare.org.uk/visit-the-houses/mary-ardens-farm.html.

I chose this picture because it is so pretty. I particularly love the country garden which I would love to replicate in my own back garden, one day, when I have time.

Deb x

3. Okay, who’s house is this? It is stunning! My idea of a proper dwelling.

CJ xx

4. Stratford? It’s beautiful around there. My Silent Sunday was from there a couple of weeks ago.

5. MrsTeepot says:

Oh it’s perfect! I want to live there! What a gorgeous wild garden, and with the black and white house it’s just amazing!

6. sarahmumof3 says:

what a stunning photo, a beautiful building and a very pretty garden :)

7. See now I am singing “What do you do if you need the loo in an English Country Garden?”

8. Penny says:

The house is lovely, but I WANT THAT GARDEN!

Gorgeous and I love gardens like that, just not got the patience myself :)

10. Otilia says:

Hey. Beautiful cottage! I am now following you. Can you please return this as it looks like we are both at the beginning ;) http://romanianmuminlondon.blogspot.com/

11. Mcai7td3 says:

Gorgeous garden and really nice house too!

12. Jess says:

That is truly beautiful!Where is it?

13. How pretty, I like the wild flowers against the black and white of the building, very ‘picture postcard’

14. Wow beautiful how and garden. The flowers look beautiful. Is this your place? I’ve now got house envy:)