A bit of light relief!

As my children are getting older, I find myself continually struggling with keeping on top of the laundry.  So when I found this cartoon, I felt quite reassured that someone somewhere understands my predicament, for our bin is rarely below stage 5.  (Sometimes even progressing towards stage 6!).  Of course, I tell myself, I am the mother of a teenage daughter who goes through countless changes of clothes and doesn’t realise the need to put things on hangers instead of the floor.  I mean it couldn’t be because I’m just useless at domesticity, could it?

cartoon from www.weblogcartoons.com
Cartoon by Dave Walker. Find more cartoons you can freely re-use on your blog at We Blog Cartoons.

This entry was posted in Family Life and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to A bit of light relief!

>@ My New Normal and Kathleen – thanks for dropping by – glad to know we're not the only ones swamped by washing (lol).

2. kathleen says:

>Umm…when did you sneak into my house and take pictures??? heehee…over from blog gems..

3. My New Normal says:

>Ha ha, stage 7 looks a lot like mine this morning. Visiting from blog gems.

>Hi Fiona – it does feel like it has a life of its own doesn't it. You see that little man next to the pile of laundry in stage 7 – that's me this morning. Wish me luck!!!!

5. Fiona says:

>I've got one of those! Don't be fooled, it's nothing to do with kids it's the laundry….it breeds faster than a rabbit! :)

>@ Lora – enjoy it while you can Lora; all changed for us when our daughter became a teenager!

@ SLM – glad to know I'm not the only one at stage 5 and above.

7. SuperLittleMen says:

>I think we are stage 5 most of the time, wierdly when I worked ful time it was always nearer stage 2 as I was super organised. Now I am at home I have a horrendous ability to keep saying, I'll do it later and then forgetting, hence the stage 5!

8. Lora says:

>Boy am I the lucky one because ours just gets to stage 2 since I only have one 9 year old boy I am basking in the joy of it while I can!

>@apples and autobots – lol.

@steph – when I saw this cartoon I had big giggles too. I've given up getting stressed now; I just can't win the battle of the washing.

>tee hee love this too. Must be the autism in me that gets stressed when we get past the 2 stage though!!

11. Apples and Autobots says:

>With our four kids, we pretty much stay at a seven!