Superlittlemen has taged me to say 7 things about myself – thankyou Superlittlemen. I did something similar a few weeks ago which I know isn’t very long ago but its fun and its a break from some of the heavy stuff I’m talking about. Now ….
1. At the age of 8 I won a certificate for growing a hyacinth in a bowl. I still remember that fondly.
2. I once did ballroom and latin american dance lessons with my other half – we were not compatible.
3. When I was 15 I got my thumb stuck in a door of a moving train. Fortunately I was inside the carriage but I had to go to hospital and have it sorted which meant I managed to get out of home economics at school. It was in the days before everybody sued everybody else so I didn’t get a penny.
4. I love cats.
5. One of my favourite books is Simon’s Cat by Simon Toldfield. It is full of funny drawings about cats and is great to dip in and out of. I must get his new book.
6. I love patterns, textiles and wallpapers. I have a particular weakness for buying curtains.
7. I love lemony puddings, lemon tart, lemon meringue pie, lemon mousse.