Tag, I’m it ……………..

Superlittlemen has taged me to say 7 things about myself – thankyou Superlittlemen.  I did something similar a few weeks ago which I know isn’t very long ago but its fun and its a break from some of the heavy stuff I’m talking about.  Now ….

1.  At the age of 8 I won a certificate for growing a hyacinth in a bowl.  I still remember that fondly.

2.  I once did ballroom and latin american dance lessons with my other half – we were not compatible.

3.  When I was 15 I got my thumb stuck in a door of a moving train.  Fortunately I was inside the carriage but I had to go to hospital and have it sorted which meant I managed to get out of home economics at school.  It was in the days before everybody sued everybody else so I didn’t get a penny.

4.  I love cats.

5.  One of my favourite books is Simon’s Cat by Simon Toldfield.  It is full of funny drawings about cats and is great to dip in and out of.  I must get his new book.

6.  I love patterns, textiles and wallpapers.  I have a particular weakness for buying curtains.

7.  I love lemony puddings, lemon tart, lemon meringue pie, lemon mousse.

This entry was posted in Linkies/memes and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Tag, I’m it ……………..

>Thankyou Mangocheeks for commenting. I love your blog; haven't tried any of your recipes yet but I will when I have some time to get organised.

2. mangocheeks says:

>Its always lovely to read and learn more about fellow bloggers. RE the lemon flavoured things, I'm beginning to appreciate sweet citrusy desserts much more now than I ever did before.

>Thank you helloitsgemma. Now, lemon cheesecake sounds nice.

4. helloitsgemma says:

>lovely list, lovely blog, mmmm also love lemony puddings – lemon cheesecake….

>Hi Jennifer – you'd love our apple tree then; we get so much fruit of it that its keeps us going on apple crumble throughout winter. I've still got stewed apple in the freezer from two years ago!

PS Just found your blog; will pop over there now.

6. Jennifer C says:

>I love all things apple, and if curtains do make it up in my house they never get changed. I still have the same ones up that came with the house. I need you!

>Thanks Fiona. I love looking through those wallpaper books where they coordinate the wallpaper, material etc but I can never afford to decorate my house that way so I have to go round the town with samples in hand looking for less expensive wallpaper/curtain matches. Have to admit though that though I love curtains, I sometimes get the wallpaper match wrong. We've just redecorated our bedroom with some lovely wallpaper from Laura Ashley (reduced in a sale, even better) but now its on the walls I've realised they don't go very well with the existing curtains. Looks like I might have to go and buy some new curtains!

8. Fiona says:

>Please come to our house and measure up for curtains, then if you're feeling generous with your time please could you choose some for every room in our house. I'm useless at it, keep getting it wrong and waste an incredible amount of money! Loved your facts!